EPM magazine reports on the new L.B. Bohle strategy for 2015.
Focus on the new Technology Center, Management Board and technical innovations!
Despite a reserved investment climate in the pharmaceutical industry, L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH has used the 2014 financial year to prepare itself for the future – with a multi-million euro investment.
The new Technology Center at its headquarters in Ennigerloh will open in March 2015. It offers customers and researchers an optimal platform for development. Owner Lorenz Bohle has also strengthened the management team. Sales Manager Tim Remmert has been promoted to the Management Board.
The Board will also see greater involvement from Dr Hubertus Rehbaum (Research & Development) and Thorsten Wesselmann (Engineering).
The current edition of the Bohle Innovativ has been published.
Topics of this issue:
- Review of the Interpack in Düsseldorf
- The new dry granulator BRC 25 complements the granulation range
- New Head of Scientific Operations - Dr. Hubertus Rehbaum joins Team-Bohle
- Sales success in South America
- Lorenz Bohle celebrates his 75th Birthday
- Production of process machines in Plant 3 on schedule
- Industrial association Ennigerloh sponsors public watch party during Word Cup
- Bohle employees motorbike trip to the Nürburgring
- Team Bohle starts at the corporate run in Oelde