In pharmaceutical production, not all process systems are supervised by the same person. This means that not all processes are consistently monitored on a permanent basis. In order to detect deviations from the process parameters or error messages at an early stage, the system operators must have access to the operating panels.
b.sure®: Keep track of your process at all times
The PLC communicates operating data and parts of the process data via a communication server to the mobile terminals and PC workstations. The system operator is not only informed in the event of a fault, but also when the parameters are outside the set-points. In addition, the operator can supervise and monitor several systems in parallel and respond in the event of errors and deviations. This gives the operator a valuable time advantage to initiate cor-rective measures at the system and safeguard the quality of the product.
b.sure®: Implementation in your process
Many of the solutions available on the market today operate via cloud services and communicate data outside the company. b.sure® follows another approach and keeps the data in the company, keeping true to the motto „Your data belongs to you“. A separate communications server is installed in the operator network, which records the respective system data. Using software that prepares and provides the data for the app of the end devices, a corresponding message is sent to the end devices via an email service in the event of an error. b.sure® is web-based and can be opened either on the respective device or via the sent email. To prevent unauthorized ac-cess, an administrator must give appropriate autho-rization to specific operators on the communications server. Within the application the different systems can be selected and viewed, but the processes can-not be changed via b.sure®.
b.sure® informs you of:
• customer‘s system name with serial number
• operating status (process active)
• remaining process time
• batch data, batch number and recipe
• process values (e.g. force, gap width and throughput)
• errors and status messages (e.g. emergency stop or if actual values are outside the permitted specified range.)
• maintenance mode (information about upcoming maintenance and calibration) with notification function
• predefined contact form for a quick service request to L.B. Bohle
b.sure® – Your advantages at a glance:
• avoid and reduce downtime
• timely active influence in the event of process deviations
• location-independent information on the status of the systems via mobile devices (WIFI) throughout the entire company
• status display is possible both on smart devices and the desktop PC
• data remains in the customer network – no external communication
• mono-directional communication – not possible to directly influence the process via the end devices